Monday, June 16, 2008

My arm hurts

It hurts because I had to get a Typhoid vaccine today. No me gusta las vacunas. Today was rather dull. I'm used to having excitement everyday of the week and nothing happened. I'm super tired and I really want to eat a cheeseburger from McDonalds.

Interesting Fact: There aren't any stop signs here. Cars slow down and honk their horn at intersections and if their honk is unreturned they continue through. Its pretty dangerous.

Interesting Fact: My dog really hates me. I give him bologna in the morning and he still growls at me when I come home. I'm only trying to be his friend. I miss Hunter :(

Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do and He will direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Hopefully something exciting happens tomorrow, so I have something good to write about.

Much love,
Melody

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i never believed in stop signs.

jennk said...

i am pretty sure you said there was something about the care package somewhere but i can't find it....
anyway. are you all the way through it? or do you still have more to open. and can you email me your address.... i haven't gotten it from tara yet... i figure if i keep bothering both of you eventually i will get it....
oh yeah. and i have a letter for you.... i want to mail it.