Monday, July 14, 2008

Green Mountains!!

So, our bus didn´t fall off the edge of a cliff and here we are in Cajamarca. There were points throughout the journey, though, that I had my doubts we´d make it. The bus, in itself, was a magnificent experience... it was like first class (not that I would know what that is like). I had my first ¨altitude sickness¨ experience. I was super dizzy at first but now things are getting better. We´re up pretty high here and it looks amazing!

Patty and I are currently sitting in a sketchy internet cafe in the plaza. We have a hostel with hot water!! You have no idea how exciting that is! There are 10 of us here. Its strange being in a smaller group than usual.

I´ll try to update more as the week goes on and I´ll take tons of pictures. I love you and miss you all!

Melody

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

<3 i bet its pretty