Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Everything

I have become obsessed with knitting, one of many new hobbies I´ve decided to try.

I don´t know if this could be considered a problem, but I want to...

be everywhere.
see every place.
have every hobby.
study everything.
meet everyone.

I want to experience it all.

Also, I´ve decided to add Visit the 7 new wonders of the world to my list which include...
The Great Wall of China, China
Petra, Jordan
Christ the Redeemer, Brazil
Machu Pichu, Peru
Chichen Itza, Mexico
Roman Colosseum, Italy
Taj Mahal, India
Great Pyramid, Egypt (honorary candidate)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

invite me to all of them.

Anonymous said...

I got your phone call. I wish i answered. :(I tried calling back and it didnt work.

jennk said...

Hey Mel... i understand...
i have added a few things to my list....i still need a motorcylce ride to be done for this year...
but i want to try some water sports next summer... and maybe sailing :)
Jenn :)