Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm Back

Being home was AMAZING. It would be hard to summarize it all in here- although I think anyone that reads this blog probably shared it with me anyway.

I got into Peru super late last night. The line at immigration took me like an hour and 45 minutes to get through... So, I didn't get out of the airport until about 2am. Needless to say, I was not a happy camper.

I had a bit of an ironic situation on the plane when I turned to see Kenneth (a volunteer from my training group) standing in the aisle next to me about halfway through the ride. AND even more ironically he had been in the states for Christmas and New Years to visit with his sick grandfather, too. It is a strange world we live in.

I have some explaining to do for everyone but I will let that wait for about a week. I need to work on putting my thoughts into words. Stay tuned for that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

coincidences, not ironic... ;)