Sunday, November 9, 2008

i

I Am...
sassy, sometimes a little strange, spontaneous, and totally in love with life.
I Want...
mountain dew. always.
I Have...
an amazing family, incredible friends, the best dog in the world, a roof over my head, and a God who never disappoints me
I Wish...
always for something magical to happen. i know it will anyway, with or without my wishing for it. that way it always comes true.
I Hate...
responsibility.
I Fear...
failure.
I Search...
constantly for more knowledge and inspiration.
I Wonder...
about the future. but i always try to live in the present.
I Regret...
nothing. my mistakes were all much needed experiences to learn from and shape me into who i am today.
I Love...
too many people to name.
I Ache...
physically, because i fell into a concrete ditch. in general, to see the world and to be with the people i love.
I Always...
am up for an adventure. just call me.
I Usually...
drive. but not anymore.
I Am Not...
a label. good luck finding one that would fit.
I Dance...
all the time. it helps me forget any problems i might have.
I Sing...
even though my voice isn..t great. i was born for karaoke.
I Never...
let go of friendships. even though we might not talk much anymore they will always have a place in my heart.
I Rarely....
get really angry. it happens sometimes but in general i..m a pretty mellow person.
I Cry...
because i feel alone even though i am surrounded by people.
I Am Not Always...
perfect but nobody is.
I Lose...
my mind, after being awake for a week straight working on design projects. luckily, that is no longer a part of my life.
I'm Confused...
about what i should do after the peace corps. the good thing is that i can just put one foot in front of the other and have faith that by the time i get there the path i need to take will be a little bit clearer.
I Need...
to continually remind myself that i am blessed and need nothing.
I Should...
write my CDS report but then i wouldn..t be able to consider myself a master procrastinator.
I'm Thinking...
too much about the past. it..s always been one of my faults.

No comments: